Spaghetti Squash with Parmesan & Herbs
- 1 spaghetti squash
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Use a knife to make small cuts all around the spaghetti squash; the larger the spaghetti squash the more cuts are needed. These perforations will allow steam and moisture to be released.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for an additional 15 minutes. When the spaghetti squash is fully cooled, it should be soft and easy to slice through.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half. Use a large spoon to scoop out seeds. Use a fork to shred the squash into spaghetti strands.
- Over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic together and sauté for a couple minutes. Add shredded spaghetti squash, season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
- Sauté everything together for about 3 to 4 minutes, and top with parmesan cheese.