Mozzarella & Heirloom Tomato Pizza
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large tomato chopped
- ¾ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Top with fresh basil
- Unroll dough onto a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray; pat dough into a 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Lightly coat dough with cooking spray.
- Cook pizza dough according to package directions.
- Turn crust over. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with tomato and cheese.
- Cook for approximately 10- 15 minutes or until edges of the crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.