It’s Always Sunny in SLO
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TBSP Salsa
- 2 TBSP low-fat cheddar cheese,
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 2 TBSP green onions
- Beat 2 eggs, salsa (2 tablespoons), green onions (2 tablespoons) in the bowl and stir to mix.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Check the omelet. If the egg is not completely set, continue to microwave in 20-second intervals until it is completely set.
- Top it off with 2 tablespoons of low-fat cheddar cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle with Sriracha (optional).